top of page

Enrolment @ DRPS

You will need to complete an Enrolment Application form. Application forms can be obtained from the school office. Please call our Enrolment Officer on 9740 1391 for an application and to check if you are residing within the school’s designated neighbourhood boundary.

How do I enrol?

The Enrolment Application should be completed and returned to school with the following documents:

  • Birth Certificate or Child’s Passport

  • Immunisation Certificate

  • Child’s Passport (if child born overseas)

  • Proof of address  documents (e.g. Drivers Licence, 12 month Lease Agreement/Council Rates notice  and 2 utility bills e.g. gas, electricity)

Other information you will need to provide for the enrolment form include:

  • Parents home, mobile and work phone numbers

  • Parents email address

  • Contact details of emergency contacts (other than parents)

  • Medicare number

  • Contact details for your family doctor

  • Copies of any reports or information from previous school, or relevant outside agency (e.g. therapist)

When do I have to submit the Enrolment Application Form?

Submit the enrolment form as soon as possible for the following year’s entry.

Will there be a Transition / Orientation session?

Foundation Orientation and Information sessions are held in Term 4 for prospective families. All families who have successful enrolments will be advised of dates and time of the sessions.

Do we have to live within the school zone?

All Melbourne schools have a local neighbourhood area.  The Department of Education and Training requires that schools allocate places to students residing within that area.


Our school zone is available on which hosts the most up-to-date information on school zones in Victoria.

Students residing within our school zone are guaranteed a place at our school, which is determined on the basis of your permanent residential address.

Our school manages enrolments using the Placement Policy to ensure that students have access to their designated neighbourhood school and may enrol at another school, if there are available places.

For more information, you can:

  • visit School zones for answers to frequently asked questions

  • call the School Provision and Establishment Division via the Victorian School Building Authority (VSBA) on 1800 896 950

  • email the VSBA at

bottom of page